From your Gîte de France Guest House (5 bedrooms for 2 to 4 people, 1 with disabled access) in VILLERS-le-LAC, head off to explore the fantastic natural sites and the craft and gastronomy of
According to how long you are staying, you can visit:
- The Saut du Doubs, a spectacular waterfall of 27m, and its natural pools, together listed as a “Grand Site National”, which you can discover by means of a guided cruise trip.
- The Roche du Prêtre, a belvedere with wonderful views over the Cirque de Consolation.
- The Château de Joux, with one of the largest wells in Europe and a fascinating
- The Underground Mills at the
- A cheese dairy, where you will be able to witness the famous Comté cheese being produced.
- A traditional distillery, with its ancient stills and casks, in the
- A 'tuyé' farm (drying and smoking of salt meats, Morteau sausages, etc.…).
On basis of double bedroom
|Rates per person|
|2 days / 1 night|
|4 days / 3 nights|
Children from 6 to 12 years old : -10 %
Children under 6 years old : -20%
Dogs are allowed
THE PRICE INCLUDES :
The half board in a bedroom with shower or bath, toilet.
The tours and admissions on the programme.
THE PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE :
Drinks, lunches and tourist tax.
Single supplement +20%